|Key Leader Website||Trinity Pines Camp||May 2008 Camp Photos|
|Key Leader May 2013 Press Release (pdf)||Key Leader Member (pdf)||Key Leader Fact Sheet (pdf)|
Register for Key Leader Camp 2013 in Idaho
May 17-19, 2013
Trinity Pines Camp, Cascade, ID
Kiwanians know what leadership is all about
That it’s more about service than glory. That it starts with young people, from primary school children in K-Kids clubs to Key Club members in high school. And that people who help others—and build others’ leadership skills—are the most valuable leaders of all.
Each Key Leader program—a weekend leadership experience for teens ages 14 to 18—offers emerging leaders a taste of what service leadership is all about. When you and your club send a student to a Key Leader weekend, you give that student a gift: Knowledge about the community and how they can get involved. Tools for building self-confidence and setting goals. Friends to reinforce the message and help along the way.
The 5 Keys of the Key Leader Program:
• Personal Integrity – Doing the right thing
• Personal Growth – Developing in mind, body and spirit
• Respect – Showing consideration for self, others and property
• Building Community – Developing relationships to achieve positive goals
• Pursuit of Excellence - Expecting and achieving the best
Key Leader Idaho Details:
• May 17-19, 2013 at Trinity Pines Camp, Cascade, Idaho.
• Open to all students ages 14-18, Boys and Girls from any school.
• $200 for the weekend, $175 for Key Club or Builder Club Members. Students will receive all materials,
food and lodging. Transportation will be provided in the Boise Valley and Twin Falls area.
• For more information and to Register go to: www.KeyLeaderIdaho.org
• Questions? Call Derek Schenck at 208.412.4903 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see videos, agenda, photos and more about Key Leader, please visit: www.KeyLeaderIdaho.org
Today’s teens are tomorrow’s leaders. Through Key Leader, you and your club can make a difference in a teen’s life.